Fees are moderate, and are reviewed at the end of each academic year for adjustments, if necessary.
The total fees to be paid by each student for each academic are divided into 3 parts, as follows:
- Annual registration (to be paid in the bank)
- Tuition (to be paid in the bank)
- Other charges(to be paid to the bursar on campus)
Bank accounts numbers for payments of registration fees and tuition are as follows;
- Bank account number for HND and HPD programme is 0113000142 of Union Bank of Cameroon (UBC) commercial avenue, Bamenda.
- Bank account number for degree (B-Tech) programme is 04011000416 of United Bank for Africa (UBA), commercial avenue, Bamenda.
NB: after payment to each of the banks above, please submit the bank receipt (bank tellers) to NPU bursa.
Fees for the BTS/DSEP programmes are paid to the Bayelle Credit Union at mile 2 Nkwen, Bamenda.
For more information concerning the fee structure, please contact;
NPUI bursar (phone number: (+237) 77 61 51 50)[notification type=”info”]Note! To apply click on Apply Now[/notification]